Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

Brilliant animation! The lips syncing is absolutely immaculate, and the choice of scene, and visuals are amazing! A fantastic video, definitely worth 5 stars.

DumbNote DumbNote

Very crappy. Loved it!

Tobuscus Animated Tobuscus Animated

Lol, this is hilarious. Very well animated, love the style, although the sound quality isn't the best. Love it!

MineTales A New Beginning MineTales A New Beginning

Animation is very well done, I love the character design, and the backgrounds and environment art are sensational. Everything is very well shaded, good sense of colour used. I also love how you've kept the detail on the clothing whilst the characters are moving about. I absolutely love it!

All I have to say is that the Minecraft tools weren't very well drawn and animated, and that going up the ladder looks strange, even though that's how it really is in Minecraft. (Then again, you couldn't have really done anything else with them climbing the ladders, could you?) And the walking animation at 02:10 looks very 2D, as of all that's been done is legs moving up and down and the bodies have been skewed.

Apart from those little negative things, this animation is VERY well polished, love the art style, emotions were shown well. Great job to everyone who contributed to make this video happen!

Got SNES? Got SNES?

Really funny! I think it needed a seizure warning though. Also, you kept using the wrong 'your'. Really enjoyable!

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

Wow, lol! Very funny!

The Blimp The Blimp

The first walk animation doesn't really look like walking, but apart from that, it's quite good!
Also, you should probably change it from E to T, because I don't think little kids should be seeing that bloody head. Very good art style, I quite like it.

Mildeww responds:

Thanks for the response! I agree, it doesn't look like traditional walking, it looks a bit more like a skip. I thought it looked kind of funny, but I guess not. Thanks for this, I love getting feedback :)

Eggman's Hacking Lesson Eggman's Hacking Lesson

LOL! IT'S NO USE!

Mia responds:

Indeed.

Du Og Meg Du Og Meg

Brilliant music video! Very well animated, and great song choice! Love it!

Hi, I am a tree. Hi, I am a tree.

I.. I don't understand. I need mental help now. You have scarred me for life. Thank you. Come again.