Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

fun addictive game, although there are a few bugs and typos here and there.
I also think there should be more purpose to the buildings than just recruit storage, as there's only 15 recruits :P

King of Pong King of Pong

This is a great game! It gives you the classic pong game with more fun features such as difficulty levels to choose from, the ball speed up and the 2x size! The music and colous could have been a bit better, but otherwise, I love it.

My Peculiar Car My Peculiar Car

Really good game, love all aspects! The idea, the animation, everything! A great LD competition game.

Brantkings responds:

Thanks!

Hit the Troll Level Pack Hit the Troll Level Pack

Really good game! Well made in all aspects: menu and GUI, animation, physics, everything! I love the concept as well.

*Flight* *Flight*

Thank you for making my favourite Flash game. :D I love the storyline, the graphics, the idea, the stars, upgrades, everything! I will be playing this a lot.

Ricks Minecart Tales Ricks Minecart Tales

I loved the music, and the animation looked really great! It even sub-consciously taught me how to draw clouds in Flash (I'm a beginner animator) which helped with my profile picture (to the left of my name). I also love how you only need one finger to play! Thanks for suggesting to take breaks. I prefer this to the normal Impossible Game!

Thanks for making this awesome game, Rick! 5 stars, favourited and subscribed on YouTube (well, I did that a long time ago :P) I'll keep trying; my record's only half way. I wish it was an app, but those seem quite hard to make. Maybe, since you're the pro? Idk.