Blood Pump Blood Pump

Sounds absolutely brilliant! A lot of effort must of been put in. Sounds (as in tones) are really good and suit the song well, there's only one thing I kind of noticed. When the two parts were playing at once in the beginning, I tried checking if there was some other program open playing another song at the same time. What I'm trying to say is that it didn't sound exactly right. But the two parts separately are goddamn amazing, awesome work.

Typera responds:

Thanks Stritty. I'll try to improve on the sound separation in the future.

LRAD (Typera Remix) LRAD (Typera Remix)

This is a really good listen! The beats are timed perfectly, and it sounds extremely professional throughout the whole song! I also loved at 2:40 and onwards where you really feel you're getting into it and almost want to dance! Overall a great song, keep it up!

Typera responds:

Thanks a million Stritty!

Debilitate Debilitate

Sounds very good! I think sometimes the snares of hats could be removed to put more focus on the rest of the music, as stated before, but apart from that very good! Blends very well together, which is something good songs should have. Good luck with your future works!

Aural Psynapse Typera RMX Aural Psynapse Typera RMX

Every thing fades in and out well, and the tune, melody, bass etc. are great! A well made remix, love it! Your transition to Progressive House was a good decision!

Thanks a ton Stritty!

Madness Persuasion Madness Persuasion

Awesome song! It felt like a full (rather than an empty) song, lots of depth and really good beats! Sounded really good, another 5 from me!

Power Glove Typera Remix Power Glove Typera Remix

This and your The Spy remix are the best! With each song you remix/make, you get better! Keep making intense songs like that!

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't been able to work on your YouTube One pic thing. I've been busy with school and family, but I'll get to work on it ASAP!

Stritty out!

DJ Theof - Forever Alone DJ Theof - Forever Alone

Thanks. I feel so much better now that I know I'll be forever alone.

Nah, jk. Good vocals, and just overall a great song!

TastyTeo responds:

Magnify Magnify

This is a really great song! I love how it gets more and more in-depth as you keep listening!

AzureLeo responds:

Thanks! :)

The Spy (Typera Remix) The Spy (Typera Remix)

This is a damn good song! Really good dubstep sound effects with that great addition of what sounds to me like violin. Thought it was gonna be a TF2 song, but it is TONS better than one of those! You are skilled, my friend. You have a talent that shall be the guide for the rest of your life.

If you add together all the positive words in the entire English language (or any language, for that matter!) it can't add up to what I think of this song.

BAI BAI! STRITTY OUT! (Gosh, I hate doing that stupid outro. Oh well.)

Typera responds:

Thanks, that means a lot to me!!