All 4 art Reviews

Running through the field Running through the field

Very good artwork! Only one question vexes me... how come the girl as a different skin tone when comparing her front leg to her head, neck, arms, and everything else? I'm confused. Apart from that, brilliant.

DetrailedFires responds:

She's wearing stockings and thanks.

require to accelerate rapidly! require to accelerate rapidly!

Amazing artwork! Has a real Sonic feel to it, and amazing shading work! Love the game as well!

Pirate Water Mage Pirate Water Mage

This is a fantastic work of art. You are skilled with foreshortening, shading, gradients and absolutely everything in art. Definitely your best so far in my opinion. You just keep getting better! Whereas me... I procrastinate too much. XD Can not wait to see your future artworks! Just wondering, what program did you use to make this? It's front page stuff I reckon.

Ok then.

BAI BAI! STRITTY OUT! (This outro thing is quite embarrassing, but I don't give a meh.)

WordWizard64 responds:

Wow, thanks a ton for all of that! I use Photoshop to make all of my digital stuff. If you're strapped for cash, Gimp is a great free alternative. I sort of force myself to work on stuff like this, I have the free time right now so I'm taking advantage of it haha.

Pixel Monsters Pixel Monsters

If you do happen to make this into a game, I would love to play it! They seem unique and interesting. You are a very talented artist!

BAI BAI! STRITTY OUT!