Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

Brilliant animation! The lips syncing is absolutely immaculate, and the choice of scene, and visuals are amazing! A fantastic video, definitely worth 5 stars.

DumbNote DumbNote

Very crappy. Loved it!

Tobuscus Animated Tobuscus Animated

Lol, this is hilarious. Very well animated, love the style, although the sound quality isn't the best. Love it!

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

fun addictive game, although there are a few bugs and typos here and there.
I also think there should be more purpose to the buildings than just recruit storage, as there's only 15 recruits :P

King of Pong King of Pong

This is a great game! It gives you the classic pong game with more fun features such as difficulty levels to choose from, the ball speed up and the 2x size! The music and colous could have been a bit better, but otherwise, I love it.

BAI BAI! STRITTY OUT!

My Peculiar Car My Peculiar Car

Really good game, love all aspects! The idea, the animation, everything! A great LD competition game.

BAI BAI! STRITTY OUT!

Brantkings responds:

Thanks!

Blood Pump Blood Pump

Sounds absolutely brilliant! A lot of effort must of been put in. Sounds (as in tones) are really good and suit the song well, there's only one thing I kind of noticed. When the two parts were playing at once in the beginning, I tried checking if there was some other program open playing another song at the same time. What I'm trying to say is that it didn't sound exactly right. But the two parts separately are goddamn amazing, awesome work.

Typera responds:

Thanks Stritty. I'll try to improve on the sound separation in the future.

LRAD (Typera Remix) LRAD (Typera Remix)

This is a really good listen! The beats are timed perfectly, and it sounds extremely professional throughout the whole song! I also loved at 2:40 and onwards where you really feel you're getting into it and almost want to dance! Overall a great song, keep it up!

Typera responds:

Thanks a million Stritty!

Debilitate Debilitate

Sounds very good! I think sometimes the snares of hats could be removed to put more focus on the rest of the music, as stated before, but apart from that very good! Blends very well together, which is something good songs should have. Good luck with your future works!

Running through the field Running through the field

Very good artwork! Only one question vexes me... how come the girl as a different skin tone when comparing her front leg to her head, neck, arms, and everything else? I'm confused. Apart from that, brilliant.

DetrailedFires responds:

She's wearing stockings and thanks.

require to accelerate rapidly! require to accelerate rapidly!

Amazing artwork! Has a real Sonic feel to it, and amazing shading work! Love the game as well!

Pirate Water Mage Pirate Water Mage

This is a fantastic work of art. You are skilled with foreshortening, shading, gradients and absolutely everything in art. Definitely your best so far in my opinion. You just keep getting better! Whereas me... I procrastinate too much. XD Can not wait to see your future artworks! Just wondering, what program did you use to make this? It's front page stuff I reckon.

Ok then.

BAI BAI! STRITTY OUT! (This outro thing is quite embarrassing, but I don't give a meh.)

WordWizard64 responds:

Wow, thanks a ton for all of that! I use Photoshop to make all of my digital stuff. If you're strapped for cash, Gimp is a great free alternative. I sort of force myself to work on stuff like this, I have the free time right now so I'm taking advantage of it haha.